What Makes Me Me

To
All my Awesome Friends
Who, through the good and the bad, make me who I am!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring Cleaning Preview - Amelia Norse

Middle school: the last place you'd expect someone like me, a renowned world traveler, to land. But our plane has touched down in tiny Berea, Kentucky, where I'm actually supposed to live for three months. No Starbucks, no Gucci or anything--my life is so over!
That's what twelve-year-old Sophie Onette thinks when her dad announces she'll be spending three whole months with her art-obsessed mom while he does special business without her. Sophie's been in a lot of cities and towns over the years, but none as boring as Berea. And of all things she'll have to attend--shrieks!--public school. But as Sophie settles into life in Berea, she soon finds the little town has a lot to offer, and maybe, just maybe, three months isn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment