What Makes Me Me

To
All my Awesome Friends
Who, through the good and the bad, make me who I am!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Soon Soon Soon

Hey, this is the Story Sharer here with ya!! Many know me as The Real Me, The Secret Source, and, yes, Sunny.

This is my newest blog for up to date info about my stories, authors Lauren Kellie, Katie Cook, Abigail Pratt, and many others' stories as well.

Besides stories of others, on request, I will post from what you finished reading to the newest info on any story I own if, I say IF, I say yes.

Also, I'm doing stories on this blog as well. Get ready to look for: "My Secret Obsession", "We've Got Talent", and "The D Mysteries The Darling Dear."

Before hand, I may send out previews of them so you know if you want to read 'em or not.

They will all be coming soon soon soon!!

Just email me for all communication!!

Hoping for the Best,

The Story Sharer
<3 <3 --- <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment